100% full Not resolved
1.4

My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve their account but apparently Upwork Inc kept asking for more and more information.

Finally, they closed both of our accounts. They removed ALL approved payments, over $2000 from other clients as well, not just mine.

The ticket started off saying we have a problem with this other person's account, you can continue working. It turns out that while I was making money during the 16 day investigation, they decided to close my account and remove all my earnings :(.

Very unethical business practices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality of clients and idea of being able to work and stated that there is a room for improvement of constant website issues and lazy staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of upwork account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Upwork needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned upwork account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Upwork.

Had an Experience with Upwork?

Comments