Mountain View, California
100% full Not resolved
1.4

My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve their account but apparently Upwork Inc kept asking for more and more information.

Finally, they closed both of our accounts. They removed ALL approved payments, over $2000 from other clients as well, not just mine.

The ticket started off saying we have a problem with this other person's account, you can continue working. It turns out that while I was making money during the 16 day investigation, they decided to close my account and remove all my earnings :(.

Very unethical business practices.

Review about: Upwork Account.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Quality of clients, Idea of being able to work.

I didn't like: Constant website issues, Lazy staff, Unethical business practices, Billing policies.

Had an Experience with Upwork?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion